Our School Uniform
- Purple sweatshirts/cardigans with embroidered gold school logo (available from school)
- White polo shirts
- Grey trousers/shorts
- Grey skirts/pinafore dresses/trousers
- Purple checked summer dresses
- White socks / grey tights with skirts
- Black or grey socks with trousers
- Black shoes only
We ask that all school uniform is marked with your child’s name.
Indoor PE Kit
- Black shorts
- Purple T shirts with school logo (available from school)
- Black pumps
Outdoor PE Kit
- Purple T-shirt with School Logo
- Plain, dark coloured tracksuit bottoms (no logos or branding)
- Plain, dark coloured sweatshirt (no logos or branding)
- Black pumps
For PE and games the children need a PE kit in a bag to be left in school at all times during the week. During PE, games and swimming, all earrings and watches must be removed for safety reasons. It is better to leave these items at home as we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to them.
Jewellery, other than watches or stud earrings, is not suitable for school wear.
The PE kit should be clearly marked with your child’s name. These should be kept in a labelled PE bag.
Trainers are not part of school uniform. Children are expected to wear black shoes.
The school will not tolerate outlandish and extravagant hairstyles or modes of dress. At the headteacher’s discretion, pupils may be excluded.
Uniform can be bought via our PFA shop here https://www.trinitypfa.com/shop